Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I Want A Husky Dog!

I really want a Husky dog whenever I can in my life.
After joining this class, I learned a lot about animals. The most important part that I like is that this class is encouraging me to learn more about the animals.
I have been doing some research and studying of my own on the animals that I like.

  • I never knew that Husky dog's coat was really warm. It is so warm that a husky can survive in -70F. 
  • Huskies are one of the oldest dos that, are said to be, about 3000 years old. 
  • Husky dogs are mainly used for pulling loads such as a sligh in the snow. 
  • They are also considered watch and guard dogs. 
  • Huskies can run 50 mph and 150mph a day. 
  • A bite force of a husky is about 320lbs. 
  • Siberian and Alaskan Huskies are the two breeds that are closest to the approaches to wolves. 
  • Husky dogs need spacious places to live, they cannot live in compact places. 
  • They shed heavily twic a year. 
  • Huskies have brown or blue eyes. Their fur are white, brown, gray and light black. 
I wish to have a puppy Husky of my own one day and hope it grows old with me, happily and loving. 

http://www.anniemany.com/2013/06/10-interesting-facts-about-siberian.html 
O

No comments:

Post a Comment