Sunday, May 10, 2015

Horses

Here's a link to buzzfeed that tells you 21 things you probably didn't know about horses.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/michelleregna/horses-theyre-just-like-us#.owaEGJ16Rb

Haha all jokes aside I never really knew much about horses, and after reading Black Beauty, I wanted to do some research about them. I learned that the horses have a laugh?! Thought that was pretty crazy and funny because apparently I've heard it, I just didn't know they were laughing. Secondly, learned that horses have great eye sight. Have some of the largest eyes out of the land mammals, and nine times larger than a humans eye. Next learned that there can be horse hybrids?! Can be any combination between a zebra, donkey, and/or horse. Even though may be obvious but horse shoes to horses are like shoes to us. Kind of like us running around in the mud or rain with no shoes if a horse doesn't have horse shoes. Lastly, horses have amazing memory. Yuup, these facts and more I learned here at this site if you're more interested.

http://listverse.com/2014/01/22/10-fascinating-facts-about-horses/

No comments:

Post a Comment